02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: EMERALD ENVY MEETS DELIGHTFUL DIJON 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

EMERALD ENVY MEETS DELIGHTFUL DIJON

34
Today I am showcasing the 2nd new colour from Stampin' Up! which is EMERALD ENVY

I have combined it with DELIGHTFUL DIJON to show how the colours work together along with VERY VANILLA




This time I created a side opening card using Emerald Envy as the base.
The layer colour is Very Vanilla
Using for the first time, my set of dies to create a border,  which combine beautifully  with Botanical Blooms Stamp Set. I bought this as a 'Bundle' however you can now buy them seperately.

Both the Stamp Set and Dies are a 'must have' as they work so well together.
The honeycomb, sentiment, butterfly and postage stamp are from Butterfly Basics Set.

I hope you will join me on my journey, follow and leave comments.

Christine 


Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38