02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: FLIRTY FLAMINGO - Quick and Easy Card 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

FLIRTY FLAMINGO - Quick and Easy Card

34
Today is day 3 of sharing the New Colours from Stampin' Up!  You will be able to order them from June 1st. I would  love it if you decide to use me as your Demonstrator and I look forward to welcoming you on board.

I am sharing a really quick and easy card today showcasing - FLIRTY FLAMINGO
Not sure about this colour but I think it will 'grow' on me. What do you think?

The stamp set I chose to use is retiring at the end of May which is a shame as it is a beautiful stamp and one I will keep in my collection.
It is called Flowering Flourishes





















Another Flip Top Card which I love as you can get 2 cards from one sheet of A4 Cardstock.

I used my 'MISTI' for the first time using the above stamp and I like it a lot.



















Sometimes we all have friends to send a thank you card to , which is why I chose the sentiments. These are from Awesomely Artistic, still current and Gifts of Kindness which has retired.

I hope you like this quick and easy card and hope you leave me feedback, good or bad and follow me on this blog.

Christine  xx 





Product List
Gifts Of Kindness Clear Stamp Set
Gifts Of Kindness Clear Stamp Set
[130444]
£17.95

Labels:

35 36 37 38