02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: PEEKABOO PEACH SHOWCASED TODAY 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

PEEKABOO PEACH SHOWCASED TODAY

34
My latest design using PEEKABOO PEACH today, another colour I am not sure about but guess I will like it given time.

I am using up my stash of Card Blanks to show this design and although the photo doesn't show, it is actually a Cream Scalloped Card Base. I have so many of these which I want to use up when sending cards to family and friends.




















The new Peekaboo Peach Card has been matted onto the cream card base and I have used both new and retiring stamps on the card. Inks used are Sahara Sand and Peekaboo Peach and the list of stamps are shown below.

I thought it looked rather plain so decided to attach a Cream Organza Ribbon for interest. Yes I did make the bow myself  using my new Bowmaker Tools. (this is for my Sister's benefit) lol
Please tell me if the ribbon was a good idea.


Christine  xx



Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38