02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: CREATIVITY CHALLENGE 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

CREATIVITY CHALLENGE

34
Today I am sharing my design for a Card Swap Challenge I am part of on Facebook

The remit was to use all the lovely elements we were given by our challenge host and use our Creativity to make a design.

We could choose any style of card, any colour but we had to use all the elements given.

These were, Butterflies, Dragonflies, Flourish Die Cuts, Small and Tiny Punched Flowers, Gauze, Cotton Thread and Diamond Gems
All the above were white and we could use any medium to colour them.

Right up my street using Butterflies, Dragonflies and Flowers.

This is my design.




















Side Stepper Card cut out using Beige Pearl Card
Using some DSP from Stampin' Up! in a matching colour, I cut out the matts for the base, sides, bottom and back.
All my elements were coloured using Ink Pads with Daubers in various shades.
One piece of the lovely Gauze has been attached to the front of the card before using the elements to embellish.
I also used the remaining piece of Gauze for the back before adding 3 Butterflies using my Bitty Butterfly Punch and a lovely flower from the Flower Shop Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! and the matching Punch.

My swap partner has received my card so I know it is safe to show on my blog. 
Pansy Punch
[130698]
£14.50
I hope you like my interpretation and it was a super challenge to be part of.
I would love you to leave comments.

Christine xx

Labels:

35 36 37 38