02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: JUNE ORDER FROM STAMPIN' UP! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

JUNE ORDER FROM STAMPIN' UP!

34
My favourite delivery man called today (Mr Brown) and delivered all these amazing goodies.

I don't know where to start first.

Beautiful Stamp Sets, Delightful Embossing Folders, Super Framelits, and the most gorgeous DSP plus Washi Tape and Grid Paper. I could be gone for some time!!

Hands up if you would love goodies like these, well you can if you join me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Plus from now until the end of June you get to choose 2 Additional Stamp Sets for FREE. It costs £99 to join, however you get to choose £130 worth of products when you sign up. 

It has never been a better time to join Stampin' Up! and I would love you to join me and my team.


These are the pictures of my lovely goodies
























You can contact me by using the 'Contact' Button located at the top of my blog for more information or if you wish to join Stampin' Up!


Christine

Labels:

35 36 37 38