02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: MY LATEST GOODIES 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MY LATEST GOODIES

34
Good evening everyone, we had quite a lot of rain earlier but the sun is shining again now. The good side is that it feels less humid.

Today my favourite delivery man (Mr Brown) dropped off my latest set of goodies from Stampin' Up!. I love these days as although you know what you have ordered it is so much nicer to see them in 'real life'

A reminder before I show you what I ordered, that from the 7th July until 31st July Stampin' Up! are doing 'BONUS DAYS'
This means for every order you place over £45 you will receive a voucher for £4.50 to use all through August.
Collect them and then use when ordering from August 1st.

I would love you to order through me, or even sign up as a demonstrator. You can be a 'Hobby Demo' and keep the products for yourself.

If  you would like more information on joining the fantastic world of Stampin' Up', you can use the 'Contact Me' Button on the top of my page. I promise to answer any questions you have.

So here is what I ordered






























A gorgeous 12 x 12 pack of DSP called Blooms and Bliss
2 Photopolymer Stamp Sets called Blooms and Wishes which matches the stamps and Wild About Flowers Stamp Set.

The papers are gorgeous and I know it will be hard for me to cut into them.

I would like you to leave comments and 'follow me'. In return I will follow you back.

Enjoy your evening.

Christine  xx

Labels:

35 36 37 38