02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: POOTLES COLOUR CHALLENGE 005 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

POOTLES COLOUR CHALLENGE 005

34
Hello everyone and welcome to another Colour Challenge hosted by
POOTLES  as she is known by her Stampin' Up! Team.

Pootles is really Sam Hammond and each week on a Saturday she sets her team a Colour Challenge.

This week Sam's chosen colours to work with are:

MINT MACARON,  EMERALD ENVY,  PINK PIROUETTE,  SMOKEY SLATE AND SWEET SUGARPLUM.

You don't have to use all the colours to take part, Sam leaves it up to us.

This is my take on her challenge.

























I set out the Ink Pads on my desk and reached for Card Stock to match.

For the main card I chose Smokey Slate to which I added a layer a Pink Pirouette I had embossed using the beautiful 'Petal Burst' Embossing Folder.
To stamp my image I went for 'Whisper White' card stock and a stamp set called 'Falling Flowers'
My scroll was stamped in Mint Macaron, it is such a love gentle colour and a favourite of mine.
I added flowers from the same set and using Pink Pirouette and Sweet Sugarplum they were dotted around the scroll.
For the sentiment I reached for Birthday Blooms and Smokey Grey Ink and finished it off with a small butterfly from Butterfly Basics, again stamping in Smokey Slate.

I rather like my card and hope you do too, do leave me comments to let me know what you think. I love to read them, good or bad.

Christine xx  


Labels:

35 36 37 38