02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: AUTUMN BEAUTY 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AUTUMN BEAUTY

34
I have been neglecting my Blog, however with a 'nudge' from a fellow crafter and friend I hope to remedy my lack of posts.

Today I am sharing a card I made for a Card Swap Group I belong to on Facebook.

We were challenged to make an 'Autumn Beauty' Card and given what we should use in creating it.

The remit was to create a card of your choice but it must contain the following:

Gorgeous shades of oranges, golds, browns, greens,reds and purple.
(MUST include these colours not just one or two)!
The card style is your choice, but you MUST have these three items in your design.
*Ribbon
*Brads
*Buttons

This is my take on the challenge below































I chose to make my own base card using 'Always Artichoke' Card Stock from Stampin' Up!

To tie in with the Autumn theme I had already cut and embossed the Hardwood Background using Crumb Cake.

My borders were made using a selection of colours of Alcohol Inks and then cut out using the Botanical Blooms Dies. The same set of dies were used to create the leaves.

For the sentiment, I used a new stamp set from, I think Crafters Companion!

The brads and ribbon were from my crafy stash and a friend in the same group sent me a lovely selection of buttons to use in my project.

I know it has been received now so that is why I have chosen to share it with you.

Thanks for popping by today.

Christine x




Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38