02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Card Swap Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Card Swap Challenge

34
Happy Friday to you all, where has this week gone?

I belong to a Card Swap Challenge on Facebook and the challenge set for October was to create a card using 3 different shades of Blue, plus your card had to be either Round or Rectangular.

I am always chasing my tail when signing up for the challenge even though we are given a month to make it and post out to your swap partner.

Well, on Wednesday I finally sat down to make my card along with a new resolution to use my new stamps before putting them away.

This is my design




This is the front of the card and I used the following products, all from Stampin' Up!

Card base is Night of Navy, with a layer of Marina Mist which I had run through my Big Shot using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder.
For my next layer I chose Soft Sky card stock before adding another layer of Whisper White to which I had stamped.
The stamp set used is Paisley and Posies and you can also get matching Framelits.
A random pattern has been created using Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Soft Sky Inks.
I decided to do a couple of 3D designs to give the card texture and added Metal Shapes in toning colours for added interest.



























This is the inside of my card and I used the Love and Affection Stamp Set for my sentiment.

I  hope my swap partner will have received it now.

If you wish to purchase any of the products used, you can do so by ordering via me.

Thanks for looking.

Christine xx


Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38