Saturday, 15 April 2017

Birthday Blooms

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you have sunshine this Easter Saturday.

Today, I set myself a challenge to use Birthday Blooms Stamp Set along with Watercolouring.

Must admit I am pretty pleased with how it came together.

I have the new Water Colour Pencils from Stampin' Up! and this stamp has sat looking at me for quite a while.
So I took the plunge and the result you can see below


The products used are listed below with the exception of my Spectrum Noir Pencils.

I am pleased with it and hope you like my interpretation of this beautiful stamp set.

Christine x


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring in Christine, pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, my first time using this stamp set and also my first time of using Watercolour pencils.
    Thanks for your comment. xx

    ReplyDelete