Sunday, 9 April 2017

Sunday Play Time

Today I have been playing with two new Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets and the new Watercolour Pencils.

I decided to use some retired colours but still colours I really like.

Namely Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding.


The first card shown is Calypso Coral Card Stock along with the latest Avant Garden Stamp which you got during Sale-a-Bration.
Sadly they were only available until the end of March.

My second card using Pistachio Pudding Card stock and a Stamp called Swan Lake. This is current until the 31st May 2017.




I used my Clear Wink of Stella Brush to colour the Swan,
It gives a lovely finish and makes it 'Pop'

I hope you like my choice of stamps and look forward to reading your comments.







Product List

7 comments:

  1. Swan Lake is such a pretty stamp set - perfect for anyone who loves to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri, it is the first time I have used this set but agree it does make a beautiful card.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Christine. Which to have the Avant Garden Stamps, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maria, sadly the Advant Garden Set has now retired. It was a Sale-a-bration Set and that ended at the end of March. xx

    ReplyDelete