02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Emerald/Shades of Green Challenge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Emerald/Shades of Green Challenge

34
I am back today to share a card I made for a Facebook Group Challenge.

The challenge was called 'EMERALD' or various shades of Green

Green is not a colour I would normally choose but decided decided to step out of my comfort zone and go for it.

As the lovely Stamp Set called Gorgeous Grunge is retiring at the end of the month, this is the set I chose to work with. My set is well loved and I am sorry to see it go.

My base card which measures 11.75 inches is scored and folded in half using Pear Pizazz Card Stock
A panel a Very Vanilla has been added for me to stamp on.




The inks I used are Always Artichoke, Emerald Envy, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz along with Garden Green Cardstock for the label and butterflies.

A few Enamel Dots complete the design.

In addition to Gorgeous Grunge retiring, the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly are also retiring.
I love mine so they will be kept to use for my personal use.

If you would like a copy of the new Annual Catalogue or join my team, please contact me.
I will send you a Catalogue Free of Charge.

Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

Happy Crafting

Christine xx

Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38