02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Pootlers Design Team Challenge Week 3 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pootlers Design Team Challenge Week 3

34




Good morning to you all. 

I can't believe it is the half way point of my being part of  Pootles Design Team for May.

For those of you who are new to my blog, you won't know what I am talking about.

Every month my lovely Upline - Sam Hammond Donald puts a call out for her team asking if they would like to be a Designer for a challenge she sets.
If you are lucky, as I was, to be selected Sam sends out a lovely Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! for you to use and keep.

This is the Stamp Set she chose for us to work with during May.


I was thrilled to receive this as I have a love for anything which includes Butterflies.

Here is my Design for Week 3



This is what I call 'CAS' which means 'Clean and Simple'

Every year Stampin' Up' produce a new Annual Catalogue and there is always a Colour Change for Card and Inks. This Catalogue launches on June 1st so I am giving you a Sneak Peak to what they are.

For my base card I chose to use one of the new colours in the upcoming Catalogue 2017-2018 from Stamping' Up!

It is called - 'Berry Burst'

I then used 'Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies' using Whisper White Card as a cut out for the side of my design.

The beautiful flower stamp has been stamped using ' Berry Burst' Ink and coloured using Watercolour Pencils.
I recently bought the Blender Pens which I used to blend the colours together. 
Why haven't I bought these before, I love them.

My sentiment was stamped using 'Tranquil Tide' and my tiny Butterfly with 'Lemon Lime Twist'

I added a few 'Glitter Enamel Dots' for texture.

I am loving the new colours and I know you will too once you see them in the new Annual Catalogue.

If you would like a copy Free of Charge, send me a message and I will get one sent to you.
If you are interested in joining 'Stampin' Up! and my team, again get in touch.



I hope you like my design and thank you for popping by to leave me comments.

Christine  xx








Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38