02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Latest Joining Offer from Stampin' Up! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Latest Joining Offer from Stampin' Up!

34
A good morning to everyone and to the start of a new Month.

Starting today until the end of the Month, Stampin' Up! has a brilliant offer when you decide to Sign Up.

Check this out:


They are calling this - Christmas in July.
Want to know more, look at the photos below


We miss Christmas so much that we decided to have another one right now. Between 1 and 31 July, every new recruit gets an Essentials Gift Pack (worth 63,50 € / £47) plus the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (worth 24 € / £18) from the upcoming autumn/winter catalogue added to their starter kit for free! This means that new recruits will get products and business supplies worth a whopping 262,50 € / £195 for just 129 € / £99 with free shipping!

This is the new Christmas Stamp Set you also get when you join


 Along with this you also receive the following items:

D Block x 2
Grid Paper
Paper Snips
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
as in the photo above.

If you have been thinking that this is for you, don't hestitate and Sign Up with me and join my team of Christine's Happy Stampers.

Join hundreds of Demonstrators who are already a huge part of Stampin'Up!

I promise you won't regret it, I joined in March 2015 and haven't looked back.
The support of my Upline and friends in various SU Groups I belong too is second to none.

Everyone one is there to help and give advice not mater how small you think your question is.

I currently have a Team of 3 and would love to expand my team further.
Please contact me if you think this is for you and I will get back to you straight away.

You can join as what is known as a 'Hobby' Demo where you buy for yourself and get an instant discount of 20% after your initial period of 7 days.
It is up to you how you run your business, maybe doing classes either at home or at a club.
Get friends and family interested in sharing the love for Stampin' Up!

It was the best thing I have done and made some many friends along the way.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Christine  xxx

Labels:

35 36 37 38